Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BOOKED A FUN ROLE ON "MY NAME IS EARL!"


I'm SO excited! I booked an awesome little role on "My Name Is Earl."
We shot yesterday. It was so much fun! I play a woman at a rest stop bathroom. The storyline in the episode is freakin' hysterical! We follow Earl and Randy as they share about their experience of finding a police badge and the trouble that ensues! It's Episode #22, titled "Found A Badge" and will air on Thursday, April 27th, 2006, at 9pm on NBC!
In my scene, I got to work with Mike O"Malley from the hit show, "Yes, Dear!" He was a great guy and wonderful to work with. I'm so sorry that his show is no longer on the air. We also got to work with Jason Lee and Ethan Suplee. They were also great to be around. I'm so glad that Jason is well and back on his feet from his bout with the chicken pox.

I'll post some more pix from the set soon.

2 comments:

Joan Blair said...

My episode of "My Name Is Earl" is posted on IMDBPro as airing this Thursday, April 13th, 2006.
But, on the NBC schedule, it's a rerun.
So, just keep your eye out and I'll post if I get any more information.

Joan Blair said...

So, the NBC website schedule now says that my episode of "MY NAME IS EARL" will air on April 27th, 2006. It also says the 27th on the TV Guide schedule website. So, I guess it's "A GO!" I'm really excited to have the episode air. It's going to be really funny. I play a woman at a rest stop. I bug Mike O' Malley, a "demoted cop" for toilet paper.
It's hysterical! I hope you' all can watch!
It's Episode # 22, "Stole A Badge!"